[WAR] CLAN INC. FORUMS

YOU MUST REGISTER TO USE FORUMS.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[WAR] CLAN INC. FORUMS

YOU MUST REGISTER TO USE FORUMS.

[WAR] CLAN INC. FORUMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STARTED BY [WAR] CLAN INC.

Keywords

Affiliates

free forum

Similar topics

October 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U
    How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:51 pm by [WAR]Nick Crepeau

» application from jordan aka.slap a ho
    How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:44 pm by [WAR]JORDAN

» appilaction from J0K3R
    How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 pm by [WAR]joker

» inf.ammo codes
    How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:51 am by [WAR]joker

» GUN equipment
    How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:52 am by [WAR]joker

» !!!!!!!!!!!!READ!!!!!!! RAM DUMP INFO FOR CODING !!!!!!!!
    How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:43 am by [WAR]joker

» ram dump coding
    How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:13 am by [WAR]joker

» ZOMBIES codes
    How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:17 pm by [WAR]joker

» Good Codes
    How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:09 pm by [WAR]joker

2 posters

How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U

[WAR]LEADER FAMILY
      [WAR]LEADER FAMILY
      site owner
      site owner

[WAR] CLAN INC. POINTS : 189
      ur Reputation : 0

How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U Empty How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U

Post by [WAR]LEADER FAMILY Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Ok, so I got my hands on a third Wii LOL. I decided to update it to 4.3U also, so I could make a quick tutorial on how to install Priiloader, as I had promised I would do.

First thing first: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE TO WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR WII.DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.If you follow everything as I do, nothing should go wrong.

What you will need:
      1. An SD card
      2. 350 free block of nand space on your Wii. (PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THIS FIRST BEFORE STARTING).
      3. Don't lose power LOL (Seriously though)

Instructions:

1. You should already have the homebrew channel installed, if not, go ahead and install it. I have a tutorial on how to install.

2. First, we are going to need to make a NAND backup. This step is very important. Go to the homebrew channel and start bootmii. Once you're in bootmii, press on the wii, in this order: power, power, power, reset, reset. The backup should take around 10 minutes.

3. After the NAND backup is done, go ahead and insert the SD card into your computer, and save the bootmii folder, the nand.bin and key.bin files. DON'T LOSE THESE FILES.

* FORMAT YOUR SD CARD AFTER THE 3RD STEP (Very Important)

4. Now it's time to download the Modpack files and CIOS . After you download them extract the files, to the root of the SD card.

* These modpack files are for a NA region ONLY

- [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

* Next, download this CIOS pack and extract it to the root of the SD card. If it asks to overwrite files, do it.

- CIOS Pack: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Password: NOT-A-PIRATE

5. Once extracted run md5summer.exe (this is on your computer, not the wii). Click Verify sums, and select "Modpack.md5". Now Click verify sums again, and select "CIOS-PACK.md5".

* All check sums should verify without error. (This is important).

6.Now insert the SD card onto the wii, and start the homebrew channel. Press the home button and launch bootmii. Multi-Mod Manager should start. Do the following steps:

- Select "WAD Manager" - Press A
      - Press (1) to "Install all Wads" - Press A
      - All wads should install without error
      - "Press any button to continue"
      - BE SURE ALL 24 WADS INSTALL, THIS IS IMPORTANT.

7. Once the 24 wads have installed do the following:

- Select the folder "System Menu 4.1" - then press A
      - Press (1) to "Install all Wads" - Press A
      - 3 wads should install without error
      - "Press any button to continue"

8. After all 27 wads have installed (24+3= 27 LOL), do the following:

- Press 2 to load the MMM App Manager
      - You should now be in the App Manager of MMM
      - Launch "HomeBrew Channel Loader"
      - The Homebrew Channel loads

9. Select Priiloader when you're at the hbc menu. Press +/A to install. Once it finishes the homebrew channel should load. Turn off the Wii after this.

* If the Wii freezes don't panic, it's normal, just hold the power button for 10 seconds to shut it off.

10. Once the Wii is off, is time to turn it back on. But this time, HOLD THE RESET BUTTON, and press the power button, Priiloader will load.

* If MMM loads when the Wii boots, delete the bootmii folder from your sd card. (ONLY IF MMM BOOT IN STARTUP)

11. Once Priiloader loaded, do the following steps:

- Select "System Menu Hacks"- Press A
      - Enable the following hacks: "Block Disk Updates", "Block Online Updates", "Remove Diagnostic Disc Check", "Move Disc Channel"
      - Select Save settings -Press A
      - Press B to go back to the main screen
      - select "load/install"
      - Install USBLoaderCFG_Forwarder.dol

*REMEMBER TO NEVER UPDATE YOUR WII FROM NINTENDO

*FORMAT THE SD CARD BEFORE DOING THE LAST STEP

12. Last and final step. Download the following zip file and extract it to the root of the sd card.

* [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

You should now have priiloader installed, and a usbloader to run games. Hope this tutorials helps you out. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
      [WAR]Nick Crepeau
      [WAR]Nick Crepeau

[WAR] CLAN INC. POINTS : 2
      ur Reputation : 0

How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U Empty Re: How to install Priiloader on Wii 4.3U

Post by [WAR]Nick Crepeau Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:51 pm

No clue why, but I received an email saying this is a new post here. XD
      Been fucking years